It may be necessary for the developers to test their Windows Phone apps on not just on the Windows Phone emulator but also on the actual Windows Phone device . Although the emulator provides almost all the functionalities for testing the app , app testing on the real device , the developer can be more confident on how the app works in real time.
How to unlock your Windows Phone 8 for development and deploying apps?
To unlock your Windows Phone 8 for developing and deploying apps on the Windows Phone 8 device, you need the following.
1. Windows Phone 8 SDK installed.
2. Windows Phone developer account
3. Windows Phone 8 device
Make sure that your Windows Phone 8′s screen is unlocked and is connected to your Windows 8 PC when registering the Phone for development.
You can register your Windows Phone by using the Windows Phone Developer Registration Tool that is part of the Windows Phone 8 SDK.
Interesting Articles to Read
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Visual Studio 2013 Tips & Tricks – Regular Expression in Find and Replace Dialog - March 6, 2014
- Webinar – Unity3D beginner series and Meet the Star Publisher - March 5, 2014
- BDotnet Wednesday Hangout – Gaming Engines for WP8 and Windows 8 Game Development - February 25, 2014
- Different Transforms in XAML and Windows Phone - February 23, 2014
- Visual Studio 2013 Tips & Tricks – Incremental search - February 20, 2014