It may be necessary for the developers to test their Windows Phone apps on not just on the Windows Phone emulator but also on the actual Windows Phone device . Although the emulator provides almost all the functionalities for testing the app , app testing on the real device , the developer can be more confident on how the app works in real time.
How to unlock your Windows Phone 8 for development and deploying apps?
To unlock your Windows Phone 8 for developing and deploying apps on the Windows Phone 8 device, you need the following.
1. Windows Phone 8 SDK installed.
2. Windows Phone developer account
3. Windows Phone 8 device
Make sure that your Windows Phone 8’s screen is unlocked and is connected to your Windows 8 PC when registering the Phone for development.
You can register your Windows Phone by using the Windows Phone Developer Registration Tool that is part of the Windows Phone 8 SDK.
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #15 – Get screen resolution in Windows Phone 8.1 - September 14, 2014
- How to Get an Single Element from a document in WinJS Library ? - September 9, 2014
- Debugging Tools in Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Store App (WinJS) Developers - September 7, 2014
- How to Specify the Remote Machine Name for Debugging the Windows Store App ? - September 6, 2014
- How to Use jQuery in Windows Store App ? - August 30, 2014