It may be necessary for the developers to test their Windows Phone apps on not just on the Windows Phone emulator but also on the actual Windows Phone device . Although the emulator provides almost all the functionalities for testing the app , app testing on the real device , the developer can be more confident on how the app works in real time.
How to unlock your Windows Phone 8 for development and deploying apps?
To unlock your Windows Phone 8 for developing and deploying apps on the Windows Phone 8 device, you need the following.
1. Windows Phone 8 SDK installed.
2. Windows Phone developer account
3. Windows Phone 8 device
Make sure that your Windows Phone 8′s screen is unlocked and is connected to your Windows 8 PC when registering the Phone for development.
You can register your Windows Phone by using the Windows Phone Developer Registration Tool that is part of the Windows Phone 8 SDK.
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- BDotnet Wednesday Hangout – Windows Phone 8.1 – What’s new for developers ? by Microsoft MVP – Karthikeyan - April 15, 2014
- Nokia Unveils Lumia 930 , Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 at Microsoft Build 2014 - April 3, 2014
- How to Get the Current Location and Display it on Map using MapsTask in WP8? - March 27, 2014
- Presented on “App to App Communication in Windows Phone 8″ at VTC 2014 - March 27, 2014
- Launchers for Maps in Windows Phone 8 - March 24, 2014