It may be necessary for the developers to test their Windows Phone apps on not just on the Windows Phone emulator but also on the actual Windows Phone device . Although the emulator provides almost all the functionalities for testing the app , app testing on the real device , the developer can be more confident on how the app works in real time.
How to unlock your Windows Phone 8 for development and deploying apps?
To unlock your Windows Phone 8 for developing and deploying apps on the Windows Phone 8 device, you need the following.
1. Windows Phone 8 SDK installed.
2. Windows Phone developer account
3. Windows Phone 8 device
Make sure that your Windows Phone 8′s screen is unlocked and is connected to your Windows 8 PC when registering the Phone for development.
You can register your Windows Phone by using the Windows Phone Developer Registration Tool that is part of the Windows Phone 8 SDK.
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- How to test a Windows Phone 8 App on device without a Developer account ? - July 20, 2014
- Mobile UI Kits and Templates – Free Download - July 19, 2014
- Visual Studio 2013 Tips and Tricks – Regions in CSS File - July 16, 2014
- Visual Studio 2013 Tips & Tricks – CSS Editor Color Picker - July 13, 2014