It may be necessary for the developers to test their Windows Phone apps on not just on the Windows Phone emulator but also on the actual Windows Phone device . Although the emulator provides almost all the functionalities for testing the app , app testing on the real device , the developer can be more confident on how the app works in real time.
How to unlock your Windows Phone 8 for development and deploying apps?
To unlock your Windows Phone 8 for developing and deploying apps on the Windows Phone 8 device, you need the following.
1. Windows Phone 8 SDK installed.
2. Windows Phone developer account
3. Windows Phone 8 device
Make sure that your Windows Phone 8’s screen is unlocked and is connected to your Windows 8 PC when registering the Phone for development.
You can register your Windows Phone by using the Windows Phone Developer Registration Tool that is part of the Windows Phone 8 SDK.
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Dapper.NET Guide – Delete Record - March 2, 2015
- Acer reveals Liquid M220 Windows Phone at Mobile World Congress 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Free eBook on Microsoft Azure Essentials: Fundamentals of Azure - March 2, 2015
- Presented at Microsoft Webinars on What’s new in C#, Debugging & Profiling with VS2015 - February 26, 2015
- Win a trip to Microsoft Ignite via MVA - February 25, 2015