If you have installed the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone and could not see the controls in the Visual Studio 2010 , here’s a tip to get the controls in the Visual Studio 2010 toolbox.
1. Add a new Tab in Visual Studio and name it “Telerik RadControls”
2. Right Click on the newly created tabe “Telerik RadControls” and click the button “Choose Items…” in the Context menu .
3. In the Choose Toolbox Items Dialog , Select Windows Phone Components and then double click on the Namespace to sort the list based on the NameSpace.
4. You should see the list of Telerik controls in the order . Just select them and click “OK” button.
5. The Controls should now be visible in the Visual Studio ToolBox.
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Surface Pro 3 Tip – Print Screen Key on Type Cover - January 24, 2015
- Dapper.NET Guide – Inserting Data - January 24, 2015
- How to find the Installed version of the PowerShell ? - January 21, 2015
- PowerShell script cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. - January 20, 2015
- Download Pokkiri Pongal Game for Windows Phone and Android Devices - January 15, 2015