If you have installed the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone and could not see the controls in the Visual Studio 2010 , here’s a tip to get the controls in the Visual Studio 2010 toolbox.
1. Add a new Tab in Visual Studio and name it “Telerik RadControls”
2. Right Click on the newly created tabe “Telerik RadControls” and click the button “Choose Items…” in the Context menu .
3. In the Choose Toolbox Items Dialog , Select Windows Phone Components and then double click on the Namespace to sort the list based on the NameSpace.
4. You should see the list of Telerik controls in the order . Just select them and click “OK” button.
5. The Controls should now be visible in the Visual Studio ToolBox.
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #14 – Text Trimming for TextBlock Element. - August 26, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #13 – How to Change the Start Page of the App ? - August 25, 2014
- FSIAnyCPU Feature in Visual Studio 2013 - August 21, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #12 – How to Add a Application Bar in Windows Phone 8.1 App ? - August 19, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #11 – How to Send SMS in Windows Phone 8.1 XAML App ? - August 18, 2014