Today, when I was working with the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone, I noticed that for all the controls and pages, the Events tab was invisible in the Properties Window.
I was unable to trigger the event for example “Click” event of the Button in the Visual Studio Designer.
This issue existed only with the RadControls Windows Phone Application. The normal Windows Phone Application worked fine though.
In case, any of you faced the same issue like me, below is the solution for it.
Well, the solution for the Invisible Events Tab in the Properties Window is really simple.
As guessed, looks like something went wrong during my installation of the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone installer file.
I downloaded the MSI installer file (Trial) from my Telerik account and then Repaired the existing installation of the Telerik Rad Controls for Windows Phone by running the MSI file.
This helped to fix the Invisible Events Tab in the Properties Window issue and get my RadControls for Windows Phone up and running in Visual Studio
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- FSIAnyCPU Feature in Visual Studio 2013 - August 21, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #12 – How to Add a Application Bar in Windows Phone 8.1 App ? - August 19, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #11 – How to Send SMS in Windows Phone 8.1 XAML App ? - August 18, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #10 – Launch Rate and Review Page from App - August 17, 2014
- Using F# Interactive in Visual Studio 2013 - August 10, 2014