If you are getting the similar “UnKnown Namespace ” Error like the one shown in the screenshot below when using the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone , then it might be because of the wrong namespace being declared in the PhoneApplicationPage.
The type ‘RadRating’ was not found because ‘http://schemas.telerik.com/windowsphone’ is an unknown namespace. [Line: 32 Position: 114]
I got this error when using the RadRating control in a sample WP7 project .
To fix the above error , i modified the name space in XAML page
Thats it . Everything started working normally
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Surface Pro 3 Tip – Print Screen Key on Type Cover - January 24, 2015
- Dapper.NET Guide – Inserting Data - January 24, 2015
- How to find the Installed version of the PowerShell ? - January 21, 2015
- PowerShell script cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. - January 20, 2015
- Download Pokkiri Pongal Game for Windows Phone and Android Devices - January 15, 2015