If you are getting the similar “UnKnown Namespace ” Error like the one shown in the screenshot below when using the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone , then it might be because of the wrong namespace being declared in the PhoneApplicationPage.
The type ‘RadRating’ was not found because ‘http://schemas.telerik.com/windowsphone’ is an unknown namespace. [Line: 32 Position: 114]
I got this error when using the RadRating control in a sample WP7 project .
To fix the above error , i modified the name space in XAML page
Thats it . Everything started working normally
Unable to find the article that you are looking out for ? . Use the below Search box to search it
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #19 – Specify the Minimized mode for BottomAppBar. - October 12, 2014
- Download Kaththi – Official 3D Game for Windows Phone - October 6, 2014
- How to Switch between Start Menu and Start Screen in Windows 10 Technical Preview ? - October 4, 2014
- How to Install Windows 10 Technical Preview on Oracle VirtualBox ? - October 2, 2014
- How to install Windows 10 Technical Preview on Microsoft Hyper V in Windows 8.1 Pro ? - October 2, 2014