If you are getting the similar “UnKnown Namespace ” Error like the one shown in the screenshot below when using the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone , then it might be because of the wrong namespace being declared in the PhoneApplicationPage.
The type ‘RadRating’ was not found because ‘http://schemas.telerik.com/windowsphone’ is an unknown namespace. [Line: 32 Position: 114]
I got this error when using the RadRating control in a sample WP7 project .
To fix the above error , i modified the name space in XAML page
Thats it . Everything started working normally
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Universal App Guide – Creating and Deploying Hello World App - March 6, 2015
- How to fix the TFS Power Tools 2013 error: No Side-by-side Installation with Previous Version? - March 6, 2015
- Popular Sentences that Most Programmers Speak - March 5, 2015
- My 10 Favourite & Funny Programming Quotes - March 5, 2015
- Free eBook – OpenSSL Cookbook 2nd Edition - March 4, 2015