If you are getting the similar “UnKnown Namespace ” Error like the one shown in the screenshot below when using the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone , then it might be because of the wrong namespace being declared in the PhoneApplicationPage.
The type ‘RadRating’ was not found because ‘http://schemas.telerik.com/windowsphone’ is an unknown namespace. [Line: 32 Position: 114]
I got this error when using the RadRating control in a sample WP7 project .
To fix the above error , i modified the name space in XAML page
Thats it . Everything started working normally
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #12 – How to Add a Application Bar in Windows Phone 8.1 App ? - August 19, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #11 – How to Send SMS in Windows Phone 8.1 XAML App ? - August 18, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #10 – Launch Rate and Review Page from App - August 17, 2014
- Using F# Interactive in Visual Studio 2013 - August 10, 2014
- Indentation as Program scope in F# - August 10, 2014