If you are getting the similar “UnKnown Namespace ” Error like the one shown in the screenshot below when using the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone , then it might be because of the wrong namespace being declared in the PhoneApplicationPage.
The type ‘RadRating’ was not found because ‘http://schemas.telerik.com/windowsphone’ is an unknown namespace. [Line: 32 Position: 114]
I got this error when using the RadRating control in a sample WP7 project .
To fix the above error , i modified the name space in XAML page
Thats it . Everything started working normally
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Dapper.NET Guide – Introduction to Dapper - December 21, 2014
- Initializers via Expression Auto Properties in C# 6.0 - November 24, 2014
- Initializers for Read-Only Auto Properties in C# 6.0 - November 24, 2014
- Escape the Curly Braces in XAML - November 23, 2014
- Lambda and Getter Only Auto-Properties in C# 6.0 - November 22, 2014