Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone – Article #4 – UnKnown Namespace Error
If you are getting the similar “UnKnown Namespace ” Error like the one shown in the screenshot below when using the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone , then it might be because of the wrong namespace being declared in the PhoneApplicationPage.
The type ‘RadRating’ was not found because ‘http://schemas.telerik.com/windowsphone’ is an unknown namespace. [Line: 32 Position: 114]
I got this error when using the RadRating control in a sample WP7 project .
To fix the above error , i modified the name space in XAML page
Thats it . Everything started working normally
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #18 – Display Bing Map in Windows Phone 8.1 - September 26, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #17 – Detect current User Location - September 26, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #16 – Displaying External Web Page with in a Windows Phone 8.1 App - September 22, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #15 – Get screen resolution in Windows Phone 8.1 - September 14, 2014
- How to Get an Single Element from a document in WinJS Library ? - September 9, 2014