The RadHubTile control which is a part of the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone suite brings the Windows Phone home screen experience to your App .
The hub tile or live tiles provides the tile behaviors like animations, update of data on tiles etc.
To add the RadHubTile to your Windows Phone Page, you can add the following XAML code to your Windows Phone page.
<telerikPrimitives:RadHubTile Height="211" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="12,26,0,0" Name="radHubTile1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="204" />
If you want to add the RadHubTile via code behind , you can create an instance of RadHubTile like the code below
RadHubTile tile1 = new RadHubTile(); this.ContentPanel.Children.Add(tile1);
You should also add the following namespace in your code behind file
RadHubTile consists of some important components like
You can set these properties from XAML or code behind
tile1.Title = "Hubtile sample"; tile1.Count = 25; tile1.Message = "@isenthil";
The RadHubTile also has properties like Back Content, Visual Updates and lots of other features which i will explain in the coming posts
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #15 – Get screen resolution in Windows Phone 8.1 - September 14, 2014
- How to Get an Single Element from a document in WinJS Library ? - September 9, 2014
- Debugging Tools in Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Store App (WinJS) Developers - September 7, 2014
- How to Specify the Remote Machine Name for Debugging the Windows Store App ? - September 6, 2014
- How to Use jQuery in Windows Store App ? - August 30, 2014