Recently, I have started using the Telerik’s RadControls for Windows Phone for my personal projects as well as started writing blog articles on them too. The RadControls for Windows Phone is simple to use and provides rich set of functionalities to develop windows phone App easily.
RadControls for Windows Phone is built from the ground up for the Windows Phone Operating System and includes large number of controls and its capabilities that are not part of the standard Windows Phone SDK, such as: Error Diagnostics, Animations, slick transition effects, Chart, Rating, SlideView, ToolTip controls and many more. All these functionalities are tremendous time savers
You can download the trial version of RadControls for Windows Phone here
If you want the licensed version of the RadControls for Windows Phone, read the blog post completely to give yourself a chance to win one.
Below are some good learning resources for Windows Phone Developers from Telerik. These resources provide the source codes of the App along with the blog posts that explains how the Windows Phone Developers can build quality apps similar to the sample one’s provided by Telerik.
- ToDoLists sample app – source code available + detailed blog posts on how to build an app like this
- Whitepaper on “How to promote your WP app on a budget” – in-app tricks and marketing of mobile apps 101
- Exchange client sample app – source code available + detailed blog posts on how to build an app like this
Now comes the interesting part.
We will be Giving Away 3 free license of the Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone. All that you need to do is tweet the link to this blog post along with the following hashtag before 28th March, 2012.
For Example, you can use the following text
Telerik Sample Apps, Resources and Giveaways for Windows Phone Developers http://tinyurl.com/7xgbgqu #wpdev #telerikwpdev #telerik #wp
Don’t missout the hashtag #telerikwpdev . This is what makes you eligible for the Giveaway. Telerik will pick 3 winners from the tweet that included the hashtag and contact the person who tweeted for providing the license information.
Update : The Giveaway has ended … Winners will be contacted shortly …
Unable to find the article that you are looking out for ? . Use the below Search box to search it
Latest posts by Senthil Kumar (see all)
- [Flags] attribute for Enum in C# - October 24, 2014
- How to Get the IP address of a domain name in C# ? - October 24, 2014
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Runtime Apps How to #19 – Specify the Minimized mode for BottomAppBar. - October 12, 2014
- Download Kaththi – Official 3D Game for Windows Phone - October 6, 2014
- How to Switch between Start Menu and Start Screen in Windows 10 Technical Preview ? - October 4, 2014